6,780 SF multi-tenant industrial complex on Whitfield Ave. halfway between US 41 and US 301. This building is 100% occupied and consists of 7 units. The property is located on the south side of Whitfield Ave., 100 yards west of 15th St East and is on 30,400 SF of land. The building is half concrete block construction and half metal frame with a metal roof and was built in 1979 but recently renovated inside and out.
Property updates include interior build outs on units A, B, C, D, E and F. Upgraded electrical system throughout the property, 3 new overhead doors, exterior stucco, trim and paint.
• Suite A-B: 1,500 SF unit with a storefront entrance into a completely remodeled showroom with frontage directly on Whitfield Ave. Office/Showroom consists of a fully air-conditioned space with open work space, 2 restrooms, kitchenette, and two separate entrance doors. Updates include new wood look tile flooring, brand new HVAC system, new dry wall, texture, paint, ceiling tiles, and lighting. Warehouse with new overhead door and lighting.
• Suite C: 900 SF warehouse space with man & overhead doors. This space has a brand-new overhead door and lighting.
• Suite D: 300 SF AC office area that has new dry wall, texture, paint, ceiling tiles, and lighting
• Suite E: 1,080 SF flex unit with a 360 SF AC office area, 720 SF warehouse and 2 overhead doors. The office area has new dry wall, texture, paint, ceiling tiles, and lighting
• Suite F: 1,080 SF unit all non-AC warehouse space
• Suite G: 750 SF flex unit with a 10x10 AC office 650 SF warehouse + fully fenced in yard